Redefining HR and Learning & Development through GAMIFICATION is a course that marries GAMIFICATION with human resources.
Redefining HR and Learning & Development through Gamification is a course that marries gamification with HR & Learning .& Development. This course is one of Pete's highest rated courses, with all the attendee feedback as 4 or 5 out of 5. The key objective of this workshop is to make participant understand
(1) The theory behind Gamification and about understanding why certain game mechanics are so engaging and fun
(2) Why gamification is important for business and how to choose which game techniques we should be using in any given situation.
(3) Is Gamification the right answer for your requirement
(4) Choosing a technology platform or partner
(5) Pitching your gamification project How to make your project enticing and irresistible to all stakeholders.
Speaker for the Workshop
Mr. Pete Jenkins
International Gamification Confederation
Pete Jenkins is an international speaker, adviser and trainer in Gamification. Pete took the number one spot on the "Gamification Gurus Power 100" in February 2016. Pete founded his company GAMIFICATION+ LTD in 2000. He has since advised and trained companies of all sizes, both in the UK and internationally, on the use of Gamification.
Pete is Chair of GamFed (the International Gamification Confederation). At GamFed he helps spread the use of gamification best practices to benefit as many people and businesses as possible. Pete has been Entrepreneur in Residence at the University of Brighton for 9 years. As well as researching gamification for HR at CROME (the University's Centre for Research on Management and Employment), he lectures on gamification and entrepreneurship at undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
We’ll be tackling the tough questions that are common to all, such as
L&D Heads, Managers
Training Heads & Managers
Organisational Heads & Manager
HR Heads & Managers
Join the Discussion with the Subject Matter Experts
- The theory behind gamification
- The Four Keys to Fun
- Game mechanics for your gamification toolkit
- Game prototyping
- Applying gamification to L&D effectively – part 1
- Applying gamification to L&D effectively – part 2
- Choosing gamification frameworks, implementing gamification and follow-up planning
- Pitching your gamification project
About the Venue
Mumbai:One of India's truly home grown hospitality chains, Orchid Hotels have won more than 90 national and international hospitality awards. Orchid Hotels across India are synonymous to a warm and friendly ambience and an 'Eco Friendly Commitment'. Near the airport·Sightseeing nearby
Bengaluru:Pride Plaza Hotel is a 4 star luxury hotel located in the heart of Bangalore. With nearby famous tourist locations like Vidhana Soudha, Cubbon Park and Vishweshwaraya Museum makes it one of the best hotels in Bangalore.