Financial Crime is a prominent issue that financial institutions need to tackle with great care and it is known to be more prevalent in the financial sector than in any other.
The Indian banking and financial services sector has witnessed exponential growth in the last decade. This growth has not been without its pitfalls as incidents of fraud in the industry have also been on the rise.Risks are inherent in the banking business, but fraud risk is something that no industry would like to deal with. But the fact is that frauds are on the rise and organizations need to put their business affairs in order by having effective control mechanisms in place to curb the menace.Despite having a strong regulator, the financial services sector has emerged as the most susceptible sector to fraud.
"BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance Fraud Conference 2013" will gather best in minds from the industry to learn, cross share valuable insights and gain various prevention methods against frauds and helps us with practicable solutions to deter fraud and build customer confidence, better image, reputation and revenues.
• Setting the right TONE at TOP
• Authentication in Online Payment
• Use of Data Analytics in detecting Fraud.
• Preventing Debit Card and Credit Card Fraud.
• Having the right Technology and framework to detect fraud early.
• Addressing regulatory requirements - RBI, PCI DSS, etc
• Implementing a fraud risk management program
• Frauds from new technologies - phishing, skimming, fraudulent RTGS / NEFT, etc.
• Find solutions to anti-fraud issues your organization is facing.
• Leave the conference inspired, with a renewed sense of commitment in the fight against fraud.
• Gain insight from experienced practitioners into the challenges that affect anti-fraud professionals today.
• Build investigative and interviewing skills to help make your investigations more effective.